Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Website..

I Hate that I have not been able to post pictures here for the last few weeks of sessions! Its just been so crazy with my cousin passing away and traveling to funerals and the website going down at the same time! I appreciate every ones patience! The client viewing should be fully switched to my new server where we don't have the problems I had before! During the switch however, most of the reduced sized images were lost, so I'm having to go through and re thumb all of them. So if your session isn't showing your thumbnails, I'm working on getting them all back up! Lesson learned! Don't always go with the big named company!!! There is something to be said for a smaller, more customer friendly group!!!

Im also running 1-2 weeks behind do the the webiste crash. Thanks again!!!!

Jill

No comments: