Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Girls!





I got to spend the afternoon last Friday with some super fun little girls! They were so fun and had such great expressions! They even brought their PJ's for some really fun shots! The expressions you get when kiddos are dressed in something comfy like their PJ's are always so fun and "real". I could have spent all day with these two!!

I also wanted to announce that I'm working with the fabulous Bella Snaps uptown! If you haven't been in there, you MUST check them out! The are up on the south side of high street across from the Hallmark store. Patricia has an incredible selection of photo jewelry and gift items. I am still selling the soldiered pieces and purses direct as well, but she has some great other selections! How does it work? Well, I will sell a one-time copyright use at Bella Snaps for 15$ with a 100$ print purchase. Multi use for one photo for 30$ and you can use that photo as many times as you like up there. Simply go visit them and pick out your item, then contact me and Ill send you and invoice and then send the image up to Patricia! With a 200$ print purchase, I will let you use 3 images at Bella snaps free of charge! Hows that for easy?

No comments: