Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sometimes its just perfect..





Sometimes its just perfect even when kiddos aren't doing exactly what I had in mind. I usually try to set the stage a bit by getting certain props out and getting the kiddos to start to play, but these two picked up their ring around the rosie game totally on their own! It was absolutely the most perfect little moment, and it was nothing that I had in mind at all! Most often my favorite photographs are these spur of the moment catches and not the ones that are more contrived. Jacki- Your girls are so precious, and loved this session. Pure innocence at its best!! I'm so glad the session was when it was because I think the rain set in for the day about 10 minutes after you guys left! I hope to get your session posted tomorrow morning!

No comments: